To go to my Art Gallery - Please click on 'ARTWORKS' in the section LINKS TO MY OTHER WORKS on the left column of the page.
My Art Themes -
* Simple thoughts, emotions and ideas. (ABSTRACT)
* World cultures
* Dr.Sravz style - Personalized art pieces

To check out my songs - Please click on 'SONGS!' in the section 'LINKS TO MY OTHER WORKS' on the left column of the page to listen to songs (English pop and Hindi).



Thank you :)

Saturday, October 6, 2007

ZFSGJG??834985904DJKLSJSF!!!

When I am not quite sure what to say.. I would go

-> Awwwwwww !!!!! ( caught in awe )
-> speechless ( cluttered mind )
-> *smiles* :) ( patience being tested )
-> strokes of a brush in my hand would paint a canvas like .....









Creative Commons License
The ZFSGJG??834985904DJKLSJSF!!! by Dr S L Sravanti is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Creative Commons License
This work by Dr S L Sravanti is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.