To go to my Art Gallery - Please click on 'ARTWORKS' in the section LINKS TO MY OTHER WORKS on the left column of the page.
My Art Themes -
* Simple thoughts, emotions and ideas. (ABSTRACT)
* World cultures
* Dr.Sravz style - Personalized art pieces

To check out my songs - Please click on 'SONGS!' in the section 'LINKS TO MY OTHER WORKS' on the left column of the page to listen to songs (English pop and Hindi).



Thank you :)

Monday, October 22, 2007

the HAUNTING VOICE (poem)

- laments of a lonely heart in anguish ..
_______________________________







... tired of faking emotions a puppet cries!!
_______________________________



how I wish I could voice my opinion

so that people could hear the real me

how I wish I could drop these robes

and dress up the way I really like

how I wish I could fly on my own

and have the real experience of flying

how I wish I could rest my weary feet

and dance to the tune I want to

how I wish I could shut lips that feign

and sing my heart out in bliss

how I wish I could stop pretending

and start to live a real life

will this screaming voice within ever fade ..?

will my spirit be ever set free ...?






Creative Commons License
The the HAUNTING VOICE (poem) work by Dr S L Sravanti is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Creative Commons License
This work by Dr S L Sravanti is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.